White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 1 cup softened butter (2 sticks)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup macadamia nuts (roughly chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Make sure the butter is softened.
- Beat butter and both granulated and brown sugars together until it's fluffy.
- Add vanilla and eggs, one at a time. Beat until it's light in color.
- Stir in flour, salt, and baking soda. Don't overmix.
- Add in the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts and mix well.
- Roll a tablespoon size of dough into balls, place on baking sheet/tray about 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, until the cookies are lightly golden brown on bottom. Cool before you touch them!
All recipes belong to All Floured Up unless otherwise stated.