- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp allspice powder
- 1/8 tsp ginger powder
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp coconut oil or melted/cooled butter
- Whisk together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, spices.
- In another bowl, combine pumpkin puree with egg, milk, and coconut oil.
- Stir together the liquid ingredients into the bowl with dry ingredients. It's okay if there are lumps, just be sure not to over mix it!
- Let the batter rest for 5-10 minutes.
- In a large pan, heat up some oil and wipe it away with a paper towel. Dollop about 1/4 cup of the batter for each pancake. You will know the first side is done when the bubbles form and they pop. once they start popping, you can flip and finish cooking them.
- Stack pancakes, top with butter and lots of real maple syrup!
All recipes belong to All Floured Up unless otherwise stated.