I was seriously in pineapple heaven. It’s probably one of my favorite fruits… anything pineapple flavored, I will enjoy. Add coconut flavor, and you have a classic combination.
Pina Colada Smoothies
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup fresh cubed pineapple
- 1/4 cup ice
- 2-3 tablespoon agave nectar (or sugar)
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Place all ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth and creamy.
- Adjust sweetness if needed, and serve with whipped cream. Enjoy!
All recipes belong to All Floured Up unless otherwise stated.