Sweet Potato Fries
- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 425 deg F.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch wedges. You can peel them too, but the skin is perfectly edible. Try cutting as evenly as possible to ensure even baking.
- Line a baking sheet with nonstick foil.
- Spread the potato wedges in an even layer. Coat the wedges in olive oil. Sprinkle some salt on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then check the fries. Flip them so they can bake evenly.
- Continue baking for 10 more minutes until crisped on outside and soft on the inside.
- Serve with dipping sauce, like my honey mustard dip and some yummy burgers!
- *Optional: to make the fries crispy, coat them in cornstarch and then olive oil, and bake according to directions.
All recipes belong to All Floured Up unless otherwise stated.