Asian Pear Salad
- 2 cups spring mix or baby arugula
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 small asian pear (or half of a large one)
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Thinly slice the red onion and the asian pear.
- Toast the pine nuts in a hot pan until they turn golden and smell fragrant.
- Whisk together olive oil, orange juice, maple syrup, and black pepper for the dressing.
- Toss together the spring mix with onions, pear, pine nuts, and the dressing.
All recipes belong to All Floured Up unless otherwise stated.