Citrus Asian Salad
- 1/2 head of cabbage, shredded or cut into thin slices
- 1/2 package of broccoli slaw mix (I got mine at Trader Joe's)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 persian cucumbers, diced
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, chopped (optional)
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp honey (or more if you like it sweeter)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice of 1 small orange
- Black pepper to taste
- Whisk together dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Chop up the cabbage, cucumbers, cilantro, and green onions.
- Mix together the chopped ingredients with the broccoli slaw mix.
- Add the cooked chicken and the dressing; toss or mix well.
- Taste and adjust seasonings. Enjoy!
All recipes belong to All Floured Up unless otherwise stated.